With the Harlequin Host Renderer at the heart of your DFE you can create exceptional quality output, repeatedly and reliably, while handling data at speed and without incurring high costs.
Based around a core of very fast and highly compliant PostScript and PDF rendering, simply choose from a combination of technologies to enhance and build digital front ends (DFEs) to your requirements.
Our development engineers work with you to build the optimum solution for your needs – why not contact us to discuss your requirements?
We found the Harlequin Host Renderer easy to configure and customize to meet our specific requirements, such as our variable print solution, and to accommodate the requirements of our customers.
At a glance
- The fastest RIP available requires less hardware so reduces manufacturing costs
- Easy to integrate
- Reduced time to market and engineering costs
- Compliant with industry standards, including PDF/X and PDF/VT
- Extremely flexible control, configuration and memory model
- Cross platform
- Built-in font rendering, color management and screening or use your own.
Choose from a range of technologies to enhance your digital front end:
- Harlequin Parallel Pages™ and multi-threading - keep processor cores busy, ensuring the highest possible throughput
- Harlequin VariData™ - print variable content quickly
- Harlequin ColorPro™ - reproduce accurate, consistent and predictable color, including emulation of brand colors.
- Harlequin Screening - increase image sharpness
- Font Emulation – reproduce fonts when time is critical
New Version! See what’s new in Harlequin Host Renderer 11
Harlequin RIPs support various forms of parallel processing and the Harlequin Host Renderer includes Harlequin Parallel Pages™ allowing the RIP to process one page while it’s still rendering the previous one. It greatly extends multi-threading support, so you can use both your workstation and server-grade multi-core CPUs more efficiently.
Harlequin VariData™ greatly accelerates the processing time of PDF files containing variable data whether they're submitted as regular PDF or as PDF/VT. It uses a unique method of intelligently recognizing repeated content and responds to changes in variable data usage.
Exceptional Color Management and Screening
Harlequin ColorPro™ allows you to achieve accurate brand color emulation, high-quality image reproduction and offers a variety of methods to maintain pure blacks through the color engine.
Combined with the Harlequin Screening Engine you have guaranteed high quality printing every time. Configurable raster output formats, offering a wide variety of color spaces, channel interleaving and bit-depth and including multi-level screening
Harlequin RIP is the industry’s fastest print engine
Working with you
Every customer is unique
Global Graphics is not just a RIP supplier - a close development partnership is critical to achieve your goals and we engage early with you in the pre-planning process and work with you to optimize performance within your environment. Support is important to us and we closely integrate our support teams with yours to fine-tune the RIP to particular use cases.
Flexible and open commercial model
We work with you to support your business goals and pride ourselves on our flexibility to match your requirements. We are open to discuss pricing models, such as per device pricing, which allows you to increase the number of RIPs required or set a number of RIPs per customer.