Your digital press can only represent a very small number of tone values directly; it needs halftone screening to transform the colors in a document to something that looks right when the final print is viewed.
Whether you’re using UV, aqueous, EP (toner), latex or any other digital printing technology, we have the tools to help you get the best out of your press, colorants and media.
At a glance
- The fastest RIP available requires less hardware so reduces manufacturing costs
- Easy to integrate
- Reduced time to market and engineering costs
- Compliant with industry standards, including PDF/X and PDF/VT
- Extremely flexible control, configuration and memory model
- Cross platform
- Built-in font rendering, color management and screening or use your own.
Improve inkjet output quality with Harlequin Multi-Level Digital Screening
Working with you
Every customer is unique
Global Graphics is not just a RIP supplier - a close development partnership is critical to achieving your goals and we engage early with you in the pre-planning process and work with you to optimize performance within your environment. Support is important to us and we closely integrate our teams with yours to fine-tune the RIP to particular use cases.
Flexible and open commercial model
We work with you to support your business goals and pride ourselves on our flexibility to match your requirements. We are open to discuss pricing models, such as per device pricing, which allows you to increase the number of RIPs required or set a number of RIPs per customer.