Color Management for Digital Label Presses White Paper
Digital presses require front ends that can provide accurate color management that is adapted to the specific characteristics of each model.
This white paper explains the challenges and opportunities presented by the inks or toners and color reproduction of the different common digital print processes used in these sectors.
Along the way it covers
- A backgrounder to Digital Label Presses
- Brand challenges
- Extended gamut Inkjet Systems
- Global Graphics' Color Management Solutions for Digital Presses
- Color gamuts and color matching
- Using Harlequin with brand colors
- Color output from Harlequin
The latter sections explain how Global Graphics’ Harlequin® products offer sophisticated color management tools to press developers and end users.
We'd love to know who you are, but you can download this document without providing personal information if you prefer.