£26,000 plus Benefits
Do you have a passion for software development?
If you're a recent mathematics or computer science graduate, or have a year or two of real software development experience, then we want to hear from you.
Whilst primarily aimed at graduates, we are also keen to hear from candidates without a degree who have strong demonstrable skills in software development. We're also interested in giving opportunities to veterans and service leavers. Our graduate program will kick-start your career as a software engineer and give you valuable skills and insights into our industry.
A one-year program, you will be based at our main R & D facility just outside Cambridge, UK. You will work with, be trained and mentored by some of the world’s leading experts in their field. Their innovation and ability to problem-solve is highly prized by our customers who include some of the world’s leading brands, including HP, Canon, Kodak, Agfa, Roland and Ricoh.
You’ll be developing software at all stages of the program which is split into the following:
4 months assignment in the QA team
- Become a member of the Scrum team and attend regular team stand-ups.
- Use Jira
- Understand Agile software methodology
- Programming in C/C++ or C#
- Test Automation
- Build Systems
- Unit Testing
4 months assignment in customer support
- Customer interaction (our customers are developers)
- Analysis of reported issues
- Trace problems into the product code and suggest fixes
- Write sample code (Mobile, IOT, Cloud and Desktop)
- Develop demonstrations of principle applications
4 months assignment in development
- Software design
- Develop new features
- Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Develop in C/C++, C#
- Code reviews
- Software documentation
- Windows and Linux development
- Microsoft Azure
Salary and company benefits
Starting salary: £26,000. Here are just a few of our benefits:
- Generous 9% non-contributory pension scheme
- Income protection
- Comprehensive private medical cover for you and your family
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible holiday plan
- Profit share scheme
- Life assurance
- Free parking
- Free breakfast and fruit
How to apply
There are no application forms to complete. Simply send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If successful, you’ll be invited to a recruitment day where you’ll have the opportunity to meet the people you’ll be working with, show us your skills, and have some fun at the same time.
Got any questions?
Feel free to get in touch with us, email@example.com