Global Graphics Software, Cambourne, Cambridgeshire
Global Graphics Software is part of Hybrid Software Group PLC, a rapidly growing, publicly traded, technology group with companies focused on creating technology to address the rapidly expanding inkjet print market. In 2020, Global Graphics Software was honoured with a Queen’s Award for Enterprise: Innovation, for its continued innovative work in the print industry.
Global Graphics Software provides core technology to the print and pre-press industry and to a growing number of global brand printer manufacturers, who use our core technology to drive their digital transformation. Success here demands a reputation for thought leadership and innovation, with high- quality and high-performance software delivered on time to our customers.
We are currently seeking talented Graduate Software Developers to join our team and work on developing Smart Workflow applications for our flagship SmartDFE™ solution, using the CLOUDFLOW® platform from our sister company, HYBRID Software.
Who are we looking for?
Passionate and dedicated graduates looking to join a dynamic team of professionals and receive ongoing training and coaching.
- Completion of the graduate program
- Develop high-quality software solutions in collaboration with the Smart Workflow Product Owner and other members of the development team
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle, from requirement gathering to deployment and maintenance
- Work in an Agile development environment using Scrum methodology, collaborating with the team to deliver sprint goals on time
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code that meets the company's coding standards and best practices
- Conduct thorough testing of the software to ensure high quality and reliability
- Document the code and software design to facilitate future development and maintenance
- Demonstrate a real passion for software development and create an excellent end user experience
- Knowledge of what Agile development environments (training is given)
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and take direction from senior team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about technology and motivated to explore more
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Generous 9% non-contributory pension scheme
- Income protection and life assurance
- Comprehensive private medical cover for you and your family
- Flexible working hours and holiday plan
- Profit share scheme
- Perkbox and peer recognition scheme
- Free parking
- Free breakfast and fruit
Please send your CV to email@example.com