Digital Print for Packaging Europe 2020
7 Dec 2020 - 8 Dec 2020
Digital Print for Packaging Europe is a virtual conference for all professionals working within this dynamic and rapidly-growing area of the print market.
Global Graphics PCL CEO Mike Rottenborn is panelist on Day 1 1.20pm Keynote Panel Discussion:
KEYNOTE PANEL DISCUSSION: The impact of COVID-19 on the digital print for packaging industry and market trends
- How COVID-19 has impact the digital print for packaging industry (acceleration of trends, demand of individualized packaging, role of plastics during the pandemic)?
- How can packaging design deliver better consumer experiences with less environmental impact?
- Packaging design and e-commerce – opportunities and challenges from concept to production
- Mike Rottenborn, Chief Executive Officer, Global Graphics plc
- Peter Saunders, Global Director – Digital Businesses, Sun Chemical Ltd
- Dr Doug Bugner, Chemistry Director, Digital Print Materials R&D, Eastman Kodak Company
Chaired by: Sean Smyth, Print Consultant, Smithers
Peter Saunders | Global Director – Digital Businesses, Sun Chemical Ltd