Software Developer (C#)
Looking for a new challenge? Global Graphics Software is recruiting software developers. Do you have a passion for technology? Are you creative and innovative? Enjoy working in a team? Then we are looking for you…
Cambourne, Cambridge UK
Essential skills, experience and disposition
- Strong C#
- Azure and webservices development and deployment
- A degree in computer science or equivalent formal training
- 1-3 years software development experience in a commercial organisation
- Passionate about technology, and how things work
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience in working in a Scrum environment
- Highly motivated to provide complete solutions to customers
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technical areas
- Problem Solver
- Experience with Jira, Mercurial, Team City
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
- Product development in C#
- Developing and maintaining an Azure hosted website and SaaS solution
- Be a “committed” member of the Scrum Team
- Participate in group design activities
- Review existing code base to propose/develop new solutions
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Generous 9% non-contributory pension scheme
- Income protection and Life assurance
- Comprehensive private medical cover for you and your family
- Flexible working hours and holiday plan
- Profit share scheme
- Free parking
- Free breakfast and fruit
- Support to achieve Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD), if you don’t already have it
- We dedicate Friday afternoons to personal development and innovation
- Perkbox reward scheme.
- Volunteering, one (1) paid working day each year
In 2018 Global Graphics Software’s parent company Global Graphics PLC was recognised by the London Stock Exchange as being one in the top 1,000 companies to inspire Britain, and by the Financial Times for the FT Future 100 UK.
Global Graphics Software is one of the world’s foremost experts in printing, PDF and digital document software with the expertise to break down graphical designs into pixels or vector before they are printed or displayed.
Through our various technologies for rendering, screening, and colour management, we add value to solutions marketed by the world’s leading brands, including HP, Canon, Durst, Roland, Kodak and Agfa.
We are an innovator in the exciting growth market of industrial inkjet for markets that include labels, packaging, interior décor, ceramics and textiles.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org