Do PDF/VT right™
How to make problem-free PDF
files for variable data printing
Edited by Global Graphics Software
Download Do PDF/VT Right
You can download the guide Do PDF/VT Right™: how to make problem-free PDF files for variable data printing and select your subscription settings in one action. Alternatively you can download the guide without providing personal information if you prefer.
About the guide
This concise guide provides objective information and advice to anyone with a stake in VDP: graphic designers, print buyers, production managers, press operators, owners of PSPs, and digital press DFE developers. Completely vendor-independent it is sponsored by DirectSmile, Global Inkjet Systems, HP Indigo, HP Inkjet High-Speed Production Solutions and Screen, and endorsed by PODi and Xplor.
About the editor
Martin Bailey is Global Graphics' Chief Technology Officer. He's currently the primary UK expert to the ISO committees maintaining and developing PDF and PDF/VT.
- Why does optimization of VDP jobs matter?
- Why PDF for VDP?
- Where does PDF/VT fit in?
- Variation in composition workflows
- High level view of VDP optimizations in DFEs
- Making efficient PDF files: PDF/VT, images, transparency, vector graphics, VDP layouts & recommendations for software vendors