InfoTrends White Paper
Independent speed tests by the Rochester Institute of Technology show that the Harlequin Host Renderer’s processing power beats the industry’s highest performing digital presses, delivering pages far in excess of the print devices’ rated speeds. Read more in the InfoTrends white paper which highlights how you can:
- Achieve rated engine speed with less processing power
- Reduce hardware, operating systems and other associated software costs
- Reduce time to market by using a single RIP if you’re a manufacturer of light and medium production devices
- Minimize the cost of your DFE using multiple RIPS if you’re a vendor of high and ultra-high volume devices
- Drive a broad span of digital presses at full engine speed if you’re a print shop
We'd love to know who you are, but you can download this document without providing personal information if you prefer.