Global Graphics PLC
Today an increasing number of goods are produced by digital printing. From the labels and packaging on our favourite brands to interior décor, garments and even automotive dashboards. And the trend is only just beginning.
Global Graphics PLC is a leading developer of the components used in the printing platforms that create these products. Our subsidiary companies are experts in providing software, printhead driver solutions and font technology to original equipment manufacturers for their new machines:
Our operating subsidiaries are:
- Global Graphics Software: one of the world’s foremost software developers with the expertise to break down graphical designs into pixels or vector before they are printed or displayed
- Meteor Inkjet: the premier provider of the driver electronics and software for industrial inkjet machines that instruct a printhead what to print
- Xitron, specialists in prepress solutions that drive imagesetters, proofers, platesetters, inkjet presses and digital presses
- URW Type Foundry: the inventors of digital outline font technology in the 1970s and designers and developers of digital font technology used by OEMs, as well as corporate type development and production.
Our customers include the world’s leading brands, such as Canon, HP, Roland, Hymmen, Mark Andy, Kodak, General Motors, Siemens, NEC, Epson and Ricoh. We help our customers to respond to technical challenges with innovation, adding value to their products, and getting them to market quickly.
Our strategy is to continue to:
- Tap into new revenue streams by offering production press manufacturers more of what they need to differentiate their product lines;
- increase our share of the growing digital inkjet market;
- expand the geographical reach of our businesses by leveraging our respective infrastructures
Global Graphics PLC is headquartered in Cambourne, Cambridge UK and is traded on the Euronext stock exchange under the symbol GLOG.
Global Graphics PLC appeared in the 2018 London Stock Exchange Group’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain, an annual celebration of some of the fastest-growing and most dynamic small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the UK.
Our strategy is to acquire the technology and skills that enable us to offer press manufacturers a more integrated solution for their production digital presses. At drupa 2016 we launched Fundamentals and BreakThrough, a single source of software and engineering to provide the components essential to driving digital presses. We plan to continue to add value for press manufacturers by offering more of what they need to differentiate the product lines and to tap into new revenue streams.
November 2019 Xitron LLC
Acquisition of Xitron LLC a prepress solutions company based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA. Xitron develops workflow systems and interfaces to drive the pre-press industry’s most popular output devices and has been buidling solutions around the Harlequin RIP® since 1991. It is expanding its footprint in production inkjet.
December 2016 TTP Meteor
Acquisition of TTP Meteor Limited (now Meteor Inkjet Limited) developers of production-ready electronics and software to drive industrial inkjet print heads. The acquisition enables Global Graphics to offer a broader solution to inkjet press manufacturers by combining our software solutions with Meteor’s industrial print head driver solutions
September 2015 URW++
Acquisition of URW++Design and Development GmbH (now rebranded as URW Type Foundry), a world-class digital font foundry to provide a combined proposition of our Harlequin RIP® technology and the opportunity to expand the URW business geographically with the support of the Global Graphics world-wide infrastructure.
March 2015 RTI
Acquisition of RTI Global, Inc. and RIPMall Technologies, Inc. providers of custom-branded versions of the Harlequin RIP direct to print service providers and printing equipment manufacturers. Gives Global Graphics a direct route to market in the traditional graphic arts space that is transitioning to digital printing as well as access to a very successful on-line sales operation.
Latest press releases
|11 March 2020||Annual report and accounts for the year ending 31 December 2019|
|28 July 2020||Condensed consolidated financial statements for the six months ending 30 June 2020|
Global Graphics PLC
Cambourne Business Park
Cambridge CB23 6DW
100 Hills Road
Cambridge CB2 1AR
Link Asset Services
Investor relations contact
For all inquiries, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the company's registered office.