Global Graphics PLC (Euronext: GLOG) announces details of its Annual General Meeting.
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) of Global Graphics PLC (the “Company”) will be held at the Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel, 1930 Zaventum, Belgium on Tuesday 24 April 2018 at 14:00 hrs (CEST).
A copy of the complete notice and other supporting information, including explanatory notes, requirements for proof of ownership of shares and the proxy form, is available for download from the investors section of the Company’s web site at
To consider and, if thought fit, pass the following resolutions which will be proposed as Ordinary Resolutions:
1. To receive the Company’s annual financial statements and consolidated accounts for the financial year ended 31 December 2017.
2. To reappoint KPMG LLP as auditor to hold office from the conclusion of this meeting until the conclusion of the next general meeting of the Company at which financial statements are laid.
3. To authorise the Directors to determine the remuneration of the auditors.
4. To re-elect Guido Van der Schueren as a Director of the Company and as Chairman of the Board.
5. To re-elect Gary Fry as a Director of the Company and as Chief Executive Officer.
6. To re-elect Johan Volckaerts as a non-executive director.
7. To re-elect Graeme Huttley as a Director of the Company and as Chief Financial Officer.
8. To approve the Directors’ Remuneration Report (excluding the Directors’ Remuneration Policy) set out on pages 14 to 17 of the annual report for the year ended 31 December 2017.
9. To approve the Directors’ Remuneration Policy, the full text of which is contained in the Directors’ Remuneration Report, as set out on pages 17 to 19 of the annual report for the year ended 31 December 2017, which will take effect immediately after the end of the Annual General Meeting on 24 April 2018. Special business
To consider and, if thought fit, pass the following resolutions which will be proposed in the case of Resolutions 10 and 12 as Special Resolutions and in the case of Resolution 11 as an Ordinary Resolution:
10. That the Company be generally and unconditionally authorised in accordance with section 693A of the Companies Act 2006 (the “Act
”) to make one or more off-market purchases (within the meaning of section 693(2) of the Act) of ordinary shares of €0.40 each in the capital of the Company (ordinary shares) for the purposes of or pursuant to an employee share scheme (within the meaning of section 1166 of the Act) in such manner and upon such terms as the directors may determine, provided that:
- the maximum aggregate number of ordinary shares authorised to be purchased is 1,000,000 (representing 8.45% of the issued ordinary share capital);
- the minimum price (excluding expenses) which may be paid for an ordinary share is the par value of the shares;
- the maximum price (excluding expenses) which may be paid for an ordinary share is an amount equal to the higher of (i) 105% of the average closing price for an ordinary share as derived from Euronext Brussels for the five business days immediately preceding the day on which that ordinary share is purchased, and (ii) the higher of the price of the last independent trade and the highest current independent purchase bid as stipulated by the Commission-adopted Regulatory Technical Standards pursuant to article 5(6) of the Market Abuse Regulation;
- this authority shall expire at the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting of the Company, or, if earlier, at the close of business on 24 July 2019 unless renewed before that time; and
- the Company may make an offer or agreement to purchase ordinary shares under this authority before the expiry of the authority which will or may be executed wholly or partly after the expiry of the authority, and may make a purchase of ordinary shares in pursuance of any such offer or agreement.
11. That, in substitution for all existing authorities conferred on the Directors, in accordance with section 551 of the Act the Directors be and they are generally and unconditionally authorised to exercise all powers of the Company to allot equity securities (within the meaning of section 560 of the Act), or grant rights to subscribe for, or convert any security into, shares in the Company up to an aggregate nominal amount of €2,000,000, provided that this authority shall expire on the conclusion of the Company’s Annual General Meeting in 2019, or, if earlier, at the close of business on 24 July 2019, save that the Company may before such expiry make an offer or agreement which would or might require equity securities to be allotted after such expiry and the Directors may allot such equity securities in pursuance of such an offer or agreement as if the authority conferred by this resolution had not expired.
12. Subject to the passing of Resolution 11 of the notice of meeting, that, in substitution for all existing authorities conferred on the Directors, the Directors be and they are empowered pursuant to section 570 of the Act to allot equity securities either pursuant to the authority conferred by Resolution 11 above or by way of a sale or transfer of treasury shares as if section 561 of the Act did not apply to any such allotment, sale or transfer provided that this authority shall expire on the conclusion of the Company’s Annual General Meeting in 2019, or, if earlier, at the close of business on 24 July 2019, save that the Company may before such expiry make an offer or agreement which would or might require equity securities to be allotted, sold or transferred after such expiry and the Directors may allot, sell or transfer equity securities in pursuance of such an offer or agreement as if the authority conferred by this resolution had not expired.