Printing Expo Virtual Exhibition
30 Nov 2020 - 30 Nov 2021
Join us at the Printing Expo Virtual Exhibition where Global Graphics companies, Meteor Inkjet, Xitron and Global Graphics Software, are among the first wave of exhibitors. It's a new virtual exhibition where exhibition stands are rendered out to real physical dimensions to give visitors an immersive experience 365 days of the year.
Global Graphics Software will be exhibiting its full product range including:
- Harlequin RIP, the industry’s fastest RIP to power digital workflows;
- Direct™, a fully integrated graphics pipeline that sends data directly to the printhead electronics instead of writing to disk, winner of a 2021 Buyers Lab (BLI) Outstanding Innovation award in Production Print from Keypoint Intelligence;
- Fundamentals™, a flexible Digital Front End (DFE) for label and packaging workflows developed jointly with HYBRID Software;
- Mako™, a multi-purpose software development kit used for a variety of functions in document workflows such analysis, conversion, optimization, cloud and mobile app development;
- PrintFlat™ uniformity correction software to remove artifacts from inkjet printing such as streaking, mottling and banding, recipient of a 2019 InterTech Technology Award.
We look forward to seeing you. Step inside here: