CLOUDFLOW is an enterprise label and packaging workflow system that's installed alongside the Smart Print Controller to create advanced workflows. It is a compact, modern, and modular system for running automated graphics production workflows on a private or public computing cloud. More than ever, your success is based on processing a larger quantity of smaller orders, with the same number of employees and equipment. This requires a new breed of automation tools.
Prepress automation based on native PDF files
- Unmatched speed: 64-bit multi-processing and multi-threading
- Fully customizable workflows
- Complete set of prepress functions, such as document preflight and correction, separation handling, barcodes, transformations, trapping, flattening and many more
- Advanced Step & Repeat for labels, flexible packaging, folding cartons, spiral wraps, etc.
- Variable data processing
- Creation of job info panels, slug-lines, bearer bars, etc.
- Presents job information in a graphical user interface
- Automatic creation of job related folder structure
- Easy search and access to files in existing jobs
- Execution of prepress and approval tasks based on job info
- Call existing item or job for re-run with same or modified properties
Connectivity and data collection
- Connection to MIS/ERP and other data sources
- Generation and reading of XML or JDF
- Compatible with all SQL databases
- Data connector services
- Data manipulation, such as XSLT translation (XML processing)
Order Lifecycle Management
- Process management application for print production of labels and folding cartons
- Job and item properties driven by existing ERP/MIS via standard XML or custom integration
- Includes process and workflow templates for file management, approval, correction cycles, prepress, and step-and-repeat
- Extensible and fully customizable using CLOUDFLOW´s Pagebuilder HTML editor
Multi-location service for files and license
- Sharing files over regular internet instead of dedicated lines
- Optimized synchronization of new and changed files on block level
- File replication across multiple locations
- Automatic distribution of file modifications
- Synchronization driven by workflows or business process
- Group-wide search capability on all assets
Workflow automation for 3D generation and viewing
- Full HTML5 solution, no plug-ins required
- High-res 3D viewing in the web browser
- Seamless integration in workflow and approval processes
- Automatic generation of 3D previews based on 3D models and PDF graphics
- Built with powerful IC3D technology.
Job Format Conversion
Conversions from job formats to streamlined PDF
Working with you
Here at Global Graphics Software we understand how difficult it can be to get started on your digital print journey, and so our Technical Services team is ready to offer free expert advice and help.
Dedicated experts in RIP and screening technology, principal software engineers and color scientists, all with decades of real-world experience, are ready to guide you through the process of selecting the right software components and then successfully implementing them into your press.
We pride ourselves on offering a personal, friendly service and work with you to ensure the fastest time to market.