Join the Global Graphics Software Partner Network
Join our partner network, the community for software developers whose products are designed to work with technologies from Global Graphics Software.
- Develop products that can add benefit to a workflow based on Global Graphics Software technology
- Provide services to develop solutions using Global Graphics Software
- Help OEM partners to implement Global Graphics Software technology into a solution or workflow
- Have domain expertise that can assist a Global Graphics Software OEM to bring their solution to market
Then the Global Graphics Software Partner Network is for you.
Deepak Garg,Managing Director, Vir Softech Pvt Ltd
“We have done successful replacement of existing RIP with Harlequin RIP for OEMs and as a member of Global Graphics Software Partner Network, we hope to work with various OEMs helping them to do risk free replacement of their existing RIP technology with Global Graphics Harlequin RIP.”
- Reach existing and new Global Graphics Software OEMs looking for added value when developing their solution
- Obtain copies of Global Graphics Software for your test labs
- Use our documentation to code against to help you fine-tune your offering (as appropriate)
- Be the first to receive information about upcoming Global Graphics Software technology releases
- Obtain pre-release technology when APIs are changed or extended (as appropriate)
- Access our support teams and product managers on a time available basis
- Be included in the partner listing on Global Graphics Software web pages
- Be introduced to new sales opportunities when Global Graphics Software sales team uncover suitable engagements
- Use the Global Graphics Software Partner Network logo
- Join in with selected co-marketing programs
The Global Graphics Software Partner Network includes two categories of partners:
Technology Partners provide additional components to enhance prepress workflow for print service providers or converters, and support Global Graphics OEMs or integrators using products sourced via a Global Graphics OEM in their solutions.
Service Partners are specialist consultants and development companies who provide assistance in integrating Global Graphics technologies into solutions.
If you wish to join the Global Graphics Software Partner Network as a Service Partner, please note that you will need to provide an endorsement from one or more Global Graphics Software OEMs for each of the Global Graphics technologies that you would like to be a partner for.
Joanne David, President/CEO of Ultimate TechnoGraphics
“Ultimate is glad to join the Global Graphics Software partner program and get to know the new developments first-hand. We are leveraging the nice Harlequin architecture with our high-volume solution called Impostrip Scalable used in large RIP farms such as the HP Ultra Print Server and we are looking forward to see where this closed partnership will take us next.”
Apply to join
To apply to join, please send an email to
- Phone number
- Web site URL
Distinguished Technologist, Global Graphics
We are building a cooperative environment in which software developers can thrive. Our technologies have an extensive installed base worldwide, offering an extremely rewarding ecosystem for a business to develop and market add-on applications. Whatever the size of your operation you are welcome to join us.
Mark Geeves, Color-Logic Director of Sales and Marketing
“The Harlequin RIP is among the most advanced in the industry. We have been working to ensure that with the Harlequin RIP and Color-Logic technology, OEMs ensure their digital print customers can use white ink on metallic substrates and eliminate the onerous task of creating white ink masks.”